- Identify the Value, as defined by the customers’ needs (eliminate waste). We must not think for our customers. The customer pays for things that he considers to have value and not for things that we consider to be valuable. Value activities are those for which the customer is ready to pay. All other activities are waste (MUDA).
- Identify the value stream map (VSM) for each product/service. A value stream is the sequence of activities that makes it possible to respond to a customer’s need. By creating a map of the value stream, it is possible to identify those activities that do not add value, from the customer’s point of view, in order to eliminate them.
- Promote the flow (with no interruptions). We must ensure that the product/service flows smoothly through the value stream. To do so, we need to reduce delays in the value stream by removing obstacles from the process.
- Let the customers pull the production. The application of the Flow and Pull system generate a faster, more accurate response with less effort and waste. This system makes it possible to produce only what the customer requests, avoiding unnecessary stockpiling.
- Seek perfection (continuous improvement). The company needs to constantly work towards shorter production cycles and the ideal production (quality and quantity), focussing efforts on achieving value for customers.
We have won the trust of a host of companies who work with us on a daily basis, endorsing the quality of our finishes in all the different product formats. Thanks to this privileged situation, we have become market leaders in the Metal Manufacturing sector.